July 25, 2010

Acoustic Guitars




I brought home my first guitar today. Having no experience playing before, I needed a little bravery when I decided to buy it. But I mustered up enough faith that I would learn it and practice.

I made the right choice. I love everything about it. The sound of the strings and the smell of wood. I will schedule my first lesson tomorrow. I am nervous but am looking forward to the day when I can strum on my guitar around a bonfire with family and friends. So it most definitely is worth it.

Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley is my absolute favourite song because it is simply a song, a man, and his guitar creating something so emotional and beautiful.


Any problem you can’t solve with a good guitar, is either, unsolvable or isn’t a problem.
-Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love to hear from you! <3