August 16, 2010

Lights.


"Second Go" An adorable music video by Lights. Click on the watch it on Youtube link if it doesn't work for you. :)



" Conquer a ladder then slip on a snake,
Cried till my river turned into a lake. "



If you like the song Fireflies by Owl City then you will love the artist Lights. If you haven't heard Fireflies then please go listen to it quick like a bunny and come back! Cutest song ever, right? But back to Lights, she has an amazing voice and her songs are so catchy and unique. Don't believe me about the gorgeous voice? Check out this acoustic version of Lions (Let's be honest: She has mad guitar skills!) Want to hear the original? It's a lot more techno-ish (I'm making up words, I hope that's okay) than the acoustic version but I love it just as much.

Have a fun Music Monday!

Love,

Anna


P.S. I really do love to hear from you! What do you think of Lights? Or do you have an amazing song you want to share? Leave me a comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. YES I LOVE LIGHTS! She's so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and it is INCREDIBLY sweet!! I am now following! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. MJ - I totally agree 100% ! :)

    Caroline - That is so nice to hear! Thank you so much! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for sharing your thoughts! I love to hear from you! <3